Our client, one of N Ireland's leading companies, providing award winning services, require an Industrial Cleaner in their depot in Omagh, Co Tyrone.
As the Cleaner you will
- Maintain the cleanliness of vehicles - interior and exterior, yard and public facilities
- Transfer vehicles in the yard between depots as required
- Wear appropriate safety wear and adhere to safety standards in the use of cleaning chemicals and equipment
- Remove chewing gum and graffiti, clean windows and dashboards, brush and mop floors daily
- Keep the wash area tidy and use the power hose daily
- Transfer vehicles from depot to depot and in the yard as required
- Open and close the gates when required
- Keep a cleaning record of work
- Fuel vehicles and keep fuel records, maintain stocks of fuel, oil and cleaning material
The ideal Cleaner will have
- A minimum 2years driving experience
- Understanding of cleanliness
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Age over 21
- Possess a current driving licence
Hours of work:
- 38hrs per wk
- Rotating day and evening shifts between 6am - 11pm
- £8.08 - £8.51 per hr
- Shift allowance for evening shift
- Free parking
Why use Grafton?
- This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.