Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Information Officer to start ASAP for a duration of 5 Months with the possibility of extension.
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £9.00 per hour
13+ week's £15.67 per hour
Location: Belfast, BT2
Hours: 9.00am -5.00pm (37)
- Experience of having worked in a busy communications role.
- Must have strong writing skills, with attention to detail and an ability to proof-read effectively.
- Strong digital marketing and social media skills
- Experience of monitoring and utilising Twitter/Facebook/google analytics.
- Experience of creating web content, online videos and infographics.
- Experience of event organisation
- To work as part of a team and to support the Senior Communications Officer in meeting the business objectives set out in The Consumer Council's Corporate Plan and Forward Work Programme.
- To work with the Chief Executive, Directors and Heads of Policy to create and disseminate press, media and social media content to reflect key messages The Consumer Council want to communicate.
- To work as part of the wider Consumer Empowerment and Protection Team to plan, publicise and attend events and outreach activities.
- To devise, create and measure the impact of information campaigns aimed at raising the profile of The Consumer Council and to educate and inform consumers.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £26/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland