Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with the Northern Ireland Civil Service to recruit a temporary Information Officer to start ASAP for a duration of 8 Months initially.
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £9.00 per hour
13+ week's £15.67 per hour
Location: Belfast, BT37
Hours: Mon - Fri (8.30am - 5.00pm)
- A qualification relevant to Project Management; i.e. Prince 2, PMP, MSP;
- A third level degree or equivalent qualification
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in the application of project management methodologies within a project and/or programme environment.
- Experience working with senior management personnel to achieve targets within a specified timeframe
- Experience of collaborative work with individuals from other disciplines in order to achieve successful outcomes.
- Work as part of a project team to design the application, submission and assessment for the programme that will replace Sporting Winners in April 2021 and run for the next cycle.
- Undertake a review of the existing components of the current Sporting Winners programme in order to further enhance operations in year 4 (2020-21) and inform operational design for the replacement programme due to launch in April 2021.
- Review, and if necessary redesign and operationalise, workflows and processes within the annual 'service scoping' phase that takes place between Sporting Winners sports and the Institute providers. The successful completion of the scoping will be the creation of service level agreements between the Institute and National Governing Bodies of sport.
- Lead the introduction of enhanced workflows and processes regarding management of the athlete journey through the Sports Institute from their induction to exit.
- Manage discrete small scale projects that sit within the remit of the Performance Programmes team e.g. Athlete Awards.
- Develop reporting capability to generate summary dashboards and visualisations to enhance decision making.
- Liaise with the Communications team to ensure that the key information being promoted externally relating to the Sporting Winners Programme is up to date.
- Demonstrate a high performance culture and work to promote multidisciplinary teamwork.
- Develop, implement and maintain, systems, procedures and policies.
- In liaison with line manger respond to correspondence as required.
- Draft papers, reports, policy documents as discussed and agreed by line manager
- Demonstrate, in all aspects of the work, commitment to quality and customer service.
- Follow all procedures and guidance for maintaining the security and confidentiality of people, information, premises, equipment and software at Sport Northern Ireland.
- Take an active part in the annual and mid-year Performance Review process, including the identification and bring to the attention of your line manager areas of learning and development to meet agreed objectives
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland