Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Information Officer to start ASAP for a duration of 6 months (initially)
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £9.00per hour
13+ week's £15.87per hour
Location: Belfast BT1
Hours: 9:00am- 5:00pm Monday- Friday (37)
- Experience of working in funding programmes
- Experience of presenting reports in writing and verbally.
- Experience of maintaining and developing good working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Experience of implementing s75 equality duties within an organisation.
- Assisting in the call for applications, including ensuring that all documents are finalised for release, liaising with the Board's Communications team to ensure an effective publicity campaign and responding to all queries from applicants;
- Carrying out initial eligibility screening of all applications including initial scoring of applications against the criteria and the production of a short screening report to be reviewed by the Partnership Manager in advance of being presented to the assessment panel;
- Recording all decisions taken by the assessment panel and communicating these to all applicants;
- Assisting in the preparation and issuing of Letters of Offer and Standard Conditions of Grant to all approved projects;
- Ongoing monitoring and review of funded projects to include; review of desktop verification of expenditure and review of performance, follow up of issues raised as a result of these;
- Ongoing support to project promoters;
- Drafting of update papers for the Partnership Committee/Board as required;
- Review of project evaluations and drafting of closure report to summarise the impact of all projects funded.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Fiona Magee will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland