Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with the Northern Ireland Civil Service to recruit a temporary Information Officer to start ASAP for a duration of 12 months
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £9.00
13+ week's £15.87
Location: Belfast BT3
Hours: Monday- Friday 9:00- 5:00PM (37)
- Min 2 years working in a marketing/communication environment
- Collaborate with management to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on our target audience and business objectives.
- Work on delivering content for cross-channel marketing campaigns that are focused on delivering business objectives.
- Identify target audiences and create plans to effectively engage them
- Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders from private, public and 3rd sectors
- Develop, support and promote our goals, including message development and social media content creation.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the NI Cyber Security Centre, and coordinate outreach events as required.
- Be accountable for choosing the best format for displaying information to our target audience
- Ensure marketing activities are delivered within agreed budget allocation.
- Manage and oversee the development of our website and digital channels.
- Liaise with Department of Finance Press Office to develop media and PR opportunities.
** The suitable candidate will not be undertaking any media or press activities, these duties are covered by the Executive Information Service DoF press team. The role is orientated towards marketing/engagement and would not suit someone with the expectation of working in Press/Media/PR environment.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Fiona Magee will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland