Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Information Officer to start ASAP for a duration of 6 months.
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £9.00
13+ week's £15.87
Hours: 9:00AM- 17:00PM
- Experience of managing staff, monitoring project delivery and effectiveness.
- Experience of presenting reports in writing and verbally.
- Experience of financial management.
- Experience of preparing briefings, papers and reports for senior management and external stakeholders.
- Experience of maintaining and developing good working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Experience of implementing s75 equality duties within an organisation.
- Support the Board in ensuring that the work of Policing & Community Safety Partnerships (PCSPs) contributes to targets in the Policing Plan and the Board's Corporate Plan.
- Assess PCSP quarterly reports against Action Plans and provide feedback where necessary.
- Track and monitor branch expenditure and report to Branch head.
- Compile reports, Committee papers, briefings and speaking notes for the Board, its Committees and Members and the Joint Committee.
- Provide support and advice to the Branch head on relevant PCSP issues, and to respond to queries from PCSP managers and members as required.
- Work with the Board and the Department of Justice to support the work of the Joint Committee and monitor the effectiveness of PCSPs.
- Support the Partnership Directorate in taking a pro-active approach to identifying current and emerging issues that impact on community confidence in policing and related good practice.
Support the Board, the Department of Justice and the Joint Committee to organise briefings, events and training that will increase the effectiveness of PCSPs and disseminate good practice.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Fiona Magee will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland