Information Security Analyst
Information Security Analyst
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit an Information Security Analyst
based in Dublin.
My Client is an IT intensive business, and they operate a state-of-the-art, specialised business-critical systems, 24/7. The critical nature of the work they do, and the experience it offers, provides an exciting opportunity to hone your functional skills and expertise in Cyber Security as a member of the IT Security Architecture team. In their role as Transmission System Operator and Market Operator, we maintain an extensive and complex range of enterprise IT systems that operate critical national infrastructure.
You will support the Lead IT Security Architect in developing, executing and implementing the organisations information security strategy; and influence and engage with the organisation to encourage and maintain a strong security culture and awareness. You will work with the Enterprise Architecture function to ensure alignment between security architecture and enterprise architecture standards.
- You will possess a sound knowledge of risk assessment methodologies and leading industry frameworks and standards (ISO 27000 series, NIST).
- You will also have a strong understanding of threat intelligence knowledge of tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs) and attack pathologies and effective countermeasure design.
- You will have a third level qualification in a relevant discipline, with a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience in information security or a closely related discipline.
- You will also enjoy keeping your existing technical skills up to date and developing new ones, so that you can make strong contributions to architecture decisions.
- Most importantly, you will need to be able to work collaboratively with colleagues, customers and stakeholders to support the delivery of IT services.
- You will need to have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills along with a demonstrated ability to work as part of a team, while also being able to define and guide your own work under minimal supervision.
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to email@example.com at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland