Information Security Manager
Information Security Manager
Salary: £37,450 - £45,770
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit an Information Security Manager for a leading Public body in Northern Ireland.
The Information Security team are responsible for information security risk management
for the organisation. The Information Security Manager is responsible for the
development, implementation and ongoing delivery of enterprise security controls and
monitoring in response to growing and changing cyber risks.
- Assist the Head of Information Security with development and governance of appropriate policies, procedures and controls.
- Management of assigned Information Security risks
- Manage the delivery of an effective Information Security Management function for the Corporate ICT domain
- Manage the delivery of effective Information Security Management within the Operational Technology and Industrial Control System domains
- Development, implementation and ongoing delivery of enterprise security controls
- Manage the development and delivery of an Information Security education and awareness programme
- Participate in the Security Incident Management function
- Monitor and administer key Information Security applications and systems (e.g. SIEM, Vulnerability Management, IDS/IPS)
- Hold one of the following recognised information systems qualifications with a significant security element:
- CCDP (Cisco Certified Design Professional)
- CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional
- CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor)
- CISM (Certified Information Security Manager)CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
- CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)
- ECSA (EC-Council Certified Security Analyst)
- CESG Certified Professional
- Certified Cloud Security Professional
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a role with significant security risk management and control responsibilities (minimum 50% security management responsibility)
- Demonstrative understanding of the current Information Security risk landscape
- Demonstrative understanding of the Information Security control domains
- A minimum of 2 years' experience of the monitoring and administration of Information Security applications and systems (e.g. SIEM, Vulnerability Management, Endpoint Protection, IDS/IPS)
- Hold a full, current driving licence and/or have access to a form of transport to enable you to fulfil your responsibilities. \
- Experience working with broader best practice frameworks (e.g. ITIL or PRINCE2)
- Experience delivering training or education initiatives with technical or process content
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in an environment which encourages support and progression.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Steven Cinnamond at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland