Minimum of 1 year's production/machine operation experience based within a busy factory. Ideally the candidate will have some familiarity of Injection Moulding or another form of processing with machinery and materials although training will be provided
- The production operator's primary function is to run injection mould machines (both automatic and semi-automatic), perform finishing operations (de-gating of moulded products, drilling parts etc.) and final packaging of product for despatch
- Line feed activities for injection moulding and assembly process such as raw materials issue and packaging items required for finished stock. Highlight any material shortages in a timely manner for stock replenishment.
- Sub-assembly work including preforming parts and assembling plastics parts with fittings on fixtures
- Assist with general shop activities when required for basic maintenance, assistance on tool changeovers etc.
- Log job progress on touch screen MRP system and record data for Quality Assurance records
- Any other duties when required
Salary & Benefits: 48hr week, £8.21/hr
Nightshift premium X 1.33 (33% shift allowance)
Hours of work: - 8.00am-8.00pm and 8.00pm-8.00am Monday to Thursday alternating dayshift and nightshift weekly pattern