Inside Sales Manager
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for an Inside Sales Manager on behalf of an international manufacturing company. Our client supplies into markets such as material handling, stationary energy storage, medical and commercial marine. The Inside Sales Manager will manage the inside sales and ensure customer deliverables are maintained too exacting standards and develop new opportunities to achieve growth targets for the EMEA region.
* Manage the inside sales process
* Liaise with Finance on credit & payment status of accounts
* Ensure timely communication with customers on status of order
* Ensure all systems are updated and aligned regularly
* Liaise with global operations team on status of order preparation
* Liaise with operations on incoming inventory versus forecast plan
* Forecasting demand & accurately maintain in Salesforce based on sales team feedback
* Management of Supply Agreement contracts and adherence to terms
* Weekly / Monthly Report generation from various systems to management
* Return Material request processing / Point of escalation
* New Lead review, making commercial assessment, escalation & distribution to outside sales
* Technical proposal to customers for system solution in line with Apps Engineering
* Liaise with Applications Engineering on new and existing business
* Prepare and issue Quotations
* Chase existing and new customers for order coverage
* Third level qualification in business or technical discipline
* People & process Management Experience
* Technically proficient
* International experience selling to large multi-national organisations
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* Strong level of commercial acumen with experience in contributing positively to the wider business
* Strong IT Skills to include extraction of sales data from Management Information Systems, Excel Spreadsheets and CRM systems
* Strong organisational, planning and time management skills
* Experience in the Lithium Battery Industry
* Previous experience of Salesforce CRM
* Experience of B2B sales in European customer base
* Language Skills
The successful Inside Sales Manager will enjoy a competitive salary circa £33,000 depending on experience as well as being eligible for bonus and excellent opportunity for career progression.
The Inside Sales Manager role will be based County Antrim.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.