Key accountabilities of the role will require the candidate to:
- Update and maintain policyholder computer records, and company registers.
- Administer policy documentation following new sales, policy renewals and mid-term alterations within recognised timescales.
- Maintain policyholder accounts following new sales, policy renewals and mid-term alterations.
- Pursue outstanding documents vital to complete policyholder records.
- Check accuracy of documents and inputting data and ensuring accuracy at all times
- Maintain and develop own knowledge and expertise at all times.
- Ad hoc duties as required
We are seeking a candidate who can demonstrate:
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good level of IT Skills / Computer literacy - inc Word & Excel
- Ability to work on own initiative
- A Can-Do attitude with a customer centric approach
- Excellent telephone manner
- Self-driven and enthusiastic
- A background working with Insurance or in Business would be an advantage but is not essential.