Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with the Northern Ireland Civil Service to recruit a temporary Internal Auditor to start ASAP for a duration of 6 Months
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £12.00
13+ week's £16.81
- Relevant Internal Audit or Accountancy Qualification plus minimum of 1 years Internal Audit experience
- Planning a programme of internal audit assignments, identifying and assessing key risks and agreeing a Terms of Reference for each audit assignment;
- Recording, evaluating and testing risk management and internal control processes using appropriate audit skills, techniques and judgement;
- Agreeing audit findings, conclusions and recommendations with management;
- Formally reporting findings and opinions to audit clients;
- Assisting the Audit Manager and the Head of Internal Audit in the provision of a consulting service (including advice and guidance) to help management improve risk management, control and governance, including system development work;
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £26/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Coleen Lavery will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland