Grafton Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for an Internal Recruiter in Belfast for the market leader in the customer care industry on a permanent basis with the view to becoming a permanent position.
- Responsible for assisting with implementation and administration of recruitment programs
- Receive, screen, and file incoming resumes, background, and reference checks
- Conduct initial screening interviews, telephone interviews, and/or face-to-face interviews with prospective applicants
- Assist with recommendations to hiring manager on candidate hire, and partner with appropriate stakeholders to offer competitive compensation packages and facilitate negotiation with candidates
- Leverage various resources - internet, community organisations, print media, formal/informal networks, colleges, trade associations - to directly and indirectly source qualified candidates
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process
- Maintain consistent standards for all applicants and ensure compliance with all local rules and regulations related to hiring and recruiting
- Responsible for developing and applying an in-depth knowledge of the job specifications to include experience, skills, and behavioural competencies needed for success in each role
- Promote the Company image to candidates and external service providers and ensures that the Company is represented in the most accurate and appropriate way to all candidates and personally drives the highest standards of ethical behaviour for all involved in the recruiting process
- Experience working within a recruiting team delivering end to end high volume recruitment within a call centre environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet timelines on deliverables
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Self-starter, sense of urgency, works well under pressure, ability to work in high-velocity environment
- Sense of professionalism and ability to develop relationships
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you feel you have what it takes to be an Internal Recruiter please apply below for the attention of Katie Doyle.
*** Please note if you do not meet the essential criteria you will not be considered for the role***