Hours of work 8.30-5pm Monday - Thursday , 8.30-3pm Friday
35.5 hours per week.
£18000-21000 depending on experience plus Company Bonus Scheme
- Develop new sales opportunities through calls and emails
- Understand product portfolio in kitchen & home appliances products and services sectors
- Contribute to company targets
- Process orders and increase revenue through upselling to existing clients
- Develop the company profile on social media platforms
- Provide face to face service to customers in our showroom and generate sales in person
- Attend trade shows as required
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service to all clients and prospective clients, building and maintaining relationships.
- Minimum of a year's experience in Business to Business sales
- Excellent phone manner
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage and prioritise own time
Ideally the successful candidate will have experience with Kitchen Product Appliance sales.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging, we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent, contract and temporary job solutions to a variety of clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.