Internal Sales Administrator | Permanent | North County Dublin
INTERNAL SALES ADMINISTRATOR | PERMANENT | NORTH COUNTY DUBLIN
Grafton Recruitment is currently searching for an Internal Sales Administrator for our client, a distribution company based in North County Dublin. They are committed to growing its business and ensuring they have the right people in the right jobs providing excellent customer service. This position is a permanent position starting as soon as possible.
THE ROLE |
The new team member will be required to effectively manage key customer accounts by developing business relationships and provide daily administrative support to the department. Initially, for the first 4 to 6 months you will be based in the warehouse, familiarising with products and selecting products for orders, then once familiar with products move to the sales desk in a busy office environment. It is a busy, varied role and if you wish for an opportunity to develop in a fantastic team, then you may be their new team member.
- Handling customer queries in a timely and professional manner
- Liaising with various departments such as External Sales, Customer Support, Merchandising and Distribution to ensure orders are fulfilled within agreed time frames
- Communicate to key managers relevant information to effectively manage customer expectations
- Supply chain support : includes service level reporting, stock reporting, goods in and customer return processing
- Manage day to day Sales order processing : automatic order transfer process & verification, manual orders, online orders, phone orders & reporting and maintaining database
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a sales administration role in a business environment with a heavy emphasis on account management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to achieve results in a busy, target driven environment
- Strong computer skills including MS Office and experience using SAP
WHY USE GRAFTON?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. Grafton Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Cork and Galway with an expansion to Limerick, Sligo and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Grafton Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.