INTERNAL SALES EXECUTIVE
FULL TIME, PERMANENT
Our client is a successful Agricultural firm, specialising in the supply and installation of Waste Management Systems, Slurry Solutions and Renewable Energy products. They offer a wide range of products and services throughout Europe.
You will work closely with new and existing clients to identify business needs, offer solutions and arrange onsite meetings with a senior Sales Executive:
- Speak to existing clients about current business needs.
- Respond to sales enquiries by providing Prices, rates and quotations.
- Process Sales orders and associated sales administration.
- Developing new business and following up on sales leads, through regular communication
- Previous Sales experience.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Good IT skills to include experience in Microsoft office applications.
- A knowledge of Farming or Agriculture would be an advantage but not essential.
Salary: £18k - £22k depending on experience
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information, you can contact Marc Doorish at the Derry branch, or apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.