International Export Administrator
Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for 2x International export administrators on a permanent basis in Duncrue. Our client is the market leader in agrifood internationally.
They have multiple sites worldwide but you will work with the team based in their headquarters in Belfast.
As an International export administrator you will process orders, produce and provide shipping documentation to cover all payment terms for shipments, you will also liaise with customers both internal and external.
- Creating all order administration and documentation from receipt of order through to payment
- Ensure compliance with tariffs codes, import duties and required documentation for target markets
- To maintain and record monthly KPI data for the logistics and admin function.
- To be an expert in processing Letters of Credit.
- Work as part of a team to effectively and efficiently provide customer service with logistical requirements by managing shipments from loading to unloading to minimise risk and costs.
- Assist in product registration dossier creation.
- Contribute to the continuous development of the processes of Export Logistics and Administration needed to continue the company's ambitious growth plans.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in the export industry
- Good knowledge of Incoterms and movement of goods.
- Experience in International Trade Documents including Letters of Credit.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise effectively and work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong IT skills including standard Microsoft packages
- Full driving licence and access to a car
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you meet the essential criteria for this role please attach your CV for the attention of Katie Doyle.