Grafton Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Inventory controller that will take responsibility for the day to day completion of all designated inventory control functions within Warehouse and ancillary departments. You will manage all inventory related tasks within all department(s) and successfully complete within set time lines and to agreed KPI's. If you are this person, we would like to hear from you!
Inventory Controller (Permanent)
Full Time Position based in Dublin (Rathcoole)
- Ensuring all required cycle counts are generated daily;
- Completion of first and final stages of all cycle counts;
- Completion of all system processes required to complete counts;
- Carry out full investigation in to all count discrepancies;
- Completion of all daily stock audit checks;
- Completion of all end of week / month inventory checks;
- Ensure all stock moves within the warehouse are recorded and completed systematically;
- Complete and record outbound / inbound verification's as required;
- Ensure all stock owner code changes are completed in line with KPI's;
- Maintaining accurate systematic records of all product including COO, value and project code.
- Ensuring compliance ISO certification;
Qualifications, skills and experiences request:
- Warehouse Knowledge (> 5 years);
- Previous experience of inventory processes / controls in a high-volume warehouse (understanding of Inbound/Outbound preferred);
- You are self-initiating in order to meet tight deadlines;
- You are a team player;
- You have Leadership / Coaching experience (> 1 year);
- Decision Making & Problem Solving (systematic approach in decision-making)
- Previous experience of working within a strong Safety and Security culture;
- Computer Skills -Experience Microsoft Office and computer based WMS technology;
What we offer We offer:
A full time position in an interesting and challenging environment, where you have the opportunities to develop your own initiatives and to work independently within a team of committed colleagues.
Our Client provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies. Our work is important, competitive and satisfying. We're growing worldwide, and are constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the calibre of service our customers require.
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.