Invoice Administrator | Banking | Dublin 18 |
Our Client, a leading Financial Services organisation, has exciting opportunities for Invoice Administrators to join their expanding teams. As part of their ambition to be Ireland's most helpful bank, they require team members in Leopardstown, Dublin 18. The roles will commence on a temporary basis.
The purpose of the role will be to support the team on the following:
- Analysing clients sales ledgers
- Calculating and posting reserves to client invoice finance facilities
- Reconciliation bank accounts
- Processing payments for client draw downs
- Inputting client data
- Investigating and resolving outstanding items on accounts
The Ideal Candidate Will Demonstrate The Following:
- Complete assigned tasks with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Investigate and resolve outstanding reconciliation issues escalating where appropriate
- Identify and report items of risk / reconciliation irregularities
- Display effective time management
- Undertake additional duties as required by the business
Criteria For The Role:
- 1 -2 years experience in a similar role in a Financial Institution
- An understanding of business invoicing & accounting systems and processes
- An understanding of banking products and processes including payments
- High level of IT literacy to include of Microsoft Office, excel & Word
- Analytical skills and the ability to interpret financial data
- Good communication skills and the ability to build a network of internal and external contacts to facilitate query resolution
- Understanding of the necessity of operating in a controlled and compliant environment
This role is a controlled function as defined by the Central Bank Reform Act 2010 Regulations 2011. Any appointee must meet the requirements as set out in the Fitness and Probity Standards issued by the Central Bank
As part of Pre-Employment Screening, we require to obtain regulated references for the last two years as proof of activity.
Due to the nature of this role, we will only be able to respond to applicants with the relevant experience as outlined above.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
Thank you for taking the time to read the above, if you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch via the link.