£8.21 per hour
West Belfast (long-term temporary)
Grafton Recruitment is delighted to be continuing its long standing relationship a global manufacturing organisation in its search for an Invoice Processor. Based at their state of the art facility in Belfast this will be a long-term temporary role with the potential of permanent employment.
A position within the invoice processing team has opened within the Financial Shared Services department (Belfast). This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role within a demanding and growing environment.
- Processing high volumes of Purchase Ledger invoices and credit notes
- Invoice matching and approval seeking
- Processing to required level of accuracy and within target
- Any other activities required within the team's remit
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- 5 GCSEs grade C or above or equivalent, including English and Maths or equivalent
- Relevant experience of working with Finance processes in particular Procure to Pay
- Customer Service Experience
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
This is a full-time role working Monday to Friday (37.5 hours).
Please attach your CV below for the attention for Katie Doyle