Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit an IT Administrator for a wee known manufacture in Omagh.
The role will be based at their Omagh site. This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to join the team. The primary focus will be IT and IS service delivery and administration within the business.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of site service delivery
- Excellent knowledge of Office365 /Configuration and Support.
- Good Knowledge of SharePoint online
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Excellent fault-finding capability.
- Good Knowledge of computer hardware and setup
- Available to travel throughout the Foyle Food Group
- Clean driving licence and access to a car
- Mobile Phone Management / Configuration and Support
- Knowledge of retail production lines and food processing equipment
- Knowledge in Innova Production System / Microsoft Dynamics / ILeader
- Experience of working in a team and understanding of Food Industry & QC.
- ITIL Qualified
- Experience of IT Helpdesk software
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Steven Cinnamond, firstname.lastname@example.org at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland