IT Business Analyst
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit an IT Business Analyst based in Dublin.
My Clients are an IT intensive business, and we operate a state-of-the-art, specialised business-critical systems, 24/7. The critical nature of the work they do, and the experience it offers, provides an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join their expanding IT team responsible for the development and maintenance of their mission critical applications.
You will work closely with Business Change teams and business experts to ensure that the solutions meet detailed requirements. You will prepare and lead leading formal requirements gathering sessions and workshops with experts across the business, demonstrating an ability to communicate with technical and non-technical staff and identify potential risks, gaps and issues.
- You will have previous project experience as a business analyst, ideally but not essentially within the utility or energy sectors.
- You will have the ability to operate with both agile and waterfall methodologies.
- You will also understand the need for the effective governance and oversight process.
- Most importantly, you will need to be able to work collaboratively with colleagues, customers and stakeholders to support the delivery of IT projects.
- You will need to have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills along with a demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland