IT Development Team Lead
Location: Ballymena, Co. Antrim
Salary: Highly Competitive
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit an IT Development Team Lead based in Ballymena.
- Keeps their reports motivated and challenged within their role.
- Assigns appropriate responsibility to individual team members
- Ensures all team members continually update their skills and experience.
- Advises the business on scope and options for continuous operational improvement
- Plans own and team's schedules, monitors work to meet deadlines, quality and objectives.
- Maintains the development of the company's existing technologies and their application and takes responsibility for continuous personal development.
- Advise and liaise with the Head of Global IT Services in the research of new emerging industry-standard technologies and their potential application within the company.
- Demonstrates creativity and innovation in applying solutions for the benefit of the business taking account of relevant legislation and current business needs.
- Manage the IT systems currently in place to support business processes including continuous development and improvement of those systems.
- Manage and support the development of improved business process model proposals and the subsequent design of the systems including implementation, training and delivery of.
- Manage the expectations and benefits of the expected improvements to business processes.
- Communicate and plan the implementation of the agreed business process changes and their effects
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jamie at email@example.com at Grafton Recruitment OR call him on 02890323333
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland