Role: IT Infrastructure Engineer
Salary - £21,000 - £25,000
Grafton Specialist recruitment has been retained to recruit an IT Infrastructure Engineer.
My client is seeking an IT Infrastructure Engineer to be based at their Omagh site. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of most progressive beef processing groups in the UK and Ireland.
The successful applicant's primary focus will be administration, setup and support of IT/IS Infrastructure services within the business.
- Good knowledge and experience of site service delivery
- Good knowledge of Office365 / Active Directory Maintenance, Configuration and Support.
- Good Knowledge of SharePoint online
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server
- Experience and deployment of LAN/Wan Infrastructure across a Multi-site platform
- Experience of IP/VPN multi-site design and set-up
- Demonstrate knowledge of installation, configuration. Maintenance and support of Virtual environments. Support Backup solutions
- Knowledge of Cisco Series Switching / Install, Config, Manage.
- Knowledge of Firewall Management / Security / Configuration.
- Knowledge of VPN / Site to Site Configuration.
- Excellent fault finding capability.
- Available to travel throughout the Foyle Food Group
- Clean driving licence and access to a car
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Steven Cinnamond (email@example.com) at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.