IT Infrastructure Manager
Full time/ Permanent
£35,229-£39,961 Per annum
Grafton Recruitment is delighted to be continuing its long standing relationship with a Local housing organisation in its search for a IT Infrastructure Manager . This role will be based between two of their offices in the greater Belfast area and it will be a Full time/Permanent role.
The successful candidate will support and assist the Head of ICT to manage, regularly evaluate service provision and implement solutions and infrastructure as appropriate to enhance service quality and ensure the delivery of efficient, effective and customer focused ICT to the Association. The post holder will ensure a continuous review of the Infrastructure Team's delivery to ensure that operational needs are met within budget, security and maintenance are effective and training and support is provided for systems users
Management of a high quality and professional ICT Infrastructure service and team that fully supports the achievement of the business objectives and contributes proactively to organisational goals of continuous improvement, cost efficiency and digital inclusion.
- A relevant HND qualification e.g. housing, ICT/Microsoft certification/other system certification and at least 3 years relevant experience working at a senior level OR at least 5 years relevant experience working in an IT environment at a senior level.
- 6 months experience of managing a technical or infrastructure team.
- Ability to demonstrate detailed knowledge of Microsoft products, VMWare, Cisco, networks, telecoms, PC maintenance and experience of IT services
- Valid driving licence and access to a vehicle for business use to fulfil the mobility aspect of the role with an understanding of managing systems within multiple office sites.
- Experience of managing IT projects, implementing and reviewing IT strategy and managing staff.
- Appreciation of social housing activities and issues.
- generous annual leave 21 days plus 13 customary days increasing to 25 and 28.
Hours of work
The hours of work for this role are normal office hours but there is also an option for flexitime.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you are looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For consideration please attach your CV below for the attention of Owen Armstrong:
*** Please note you will not be considered for this role if you do not meet the essential criteria***