Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary IT Laptop Administrator to start ASAP for duration of 6 Months
Pay rate: £8.32
- Experience of planning and organising administrative tasks.
- Experience using Microsoft office applications to include Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Experience of working with others and in teams to deliver successful outcomes.
- Flexible approach with a focus on customer service.
- The post holder will be responsible for centrally maintaining Portable IT assets (Laptops / Tablets) and ensure that assets are charged with all software patches installed and in good working order and ready to be loaned out to Company staff.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £26/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Coleen Lavery will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland