Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit an IT Manager for a leading charitable organisation based in Newtownards, Co. Down, Northern Ireland.
The successful candidate will provide IT support across all areas of the organisation.
- Continually oversee and evaluate client and staff IT requirements, ensuring appropriate ICT resources and system functionality is available to meet these needs
- Support IT systems including but not limited to Google Apps for Business, Office 365, Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, Customer Relationship Management, Human Resource Management, Finance and Payroll.
- Oversee and quality assure all output from IT support team;
- To provide effective leadership and front-line management support to staff to ensure that clients achieve their expectations, reach their potential and realise positive outcomes and exit strategies
- To take part in supervision, appraisal and training as identified through AMH's Staff Learning and Development Processes
- A relevant QCF Level 5, Degree or equivalent, in an IT/computer related discipline.
- Working knowledge of Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, Windows 7, 8 & 10, in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 and later
- Experience of successful completion of project related systems development deliverables within agreed timescales and cost
- Experience of managing a Multi-site VPN network
- Experience working with third-party IT service providers
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication / organisational, written (including evaluation/report writing) and presentation skills
You will receive a competitive package, the opportunity to work in an exciting fast moving charitable organisation who work to enhance the health and wellbeing of people across all of Northern Ireland.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jonathan McConnell at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.