Role: Manager, IT Project Management (Program Manager)
Grafton Specialist recruitment has been retained to recruit an Associate Analyst, Incident Management for a leading Global company based in Letterkenny.
This position will lead strategic initiatives for one of Pramerica's business areas. The incumbent is responsible for leading large-scale initiatives and is accountable for the results. The incumbent will work with our business and technology leaders, understand their strategy and business outcomes required, and plan and implement multiple programs / projects across the organization.
Responsible for coordinating business requirements, project scope and plans, allocation and coordination of resources, budget planning, user training, development of innovative solutions, and reporting / tracking results to senior management.
· Lead large, cross functional initiatives as well as change / transformation
· Efforts for the business group with accountability for results
· Facilitate engagement with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring strategic alignment, clear understanding of program / project goals and focus on delivering meaningful outcomes
· Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organize and lead project status and working meetings
· Prepare and distribute status reports; proactively manage risks, issues and interdependencies; correct deviations from plans and remove impediments from teams; perform delivery planning for assigned projects
· When multiple development approaches in use, leverage knowledge and experience in blending traditional project management and Agile principles in the right proportions to fit the overall program
· Ensure change management requirements are identified and implemented for each assigned initiative
· Maintain consistent use of portfolio, program, and project management tools
· Develop and deliver effective presentations to senior leaders as needed
· Bachelor's degree required; applicable Project Management/Agile
· Certifications a plus
· 8 to 10 years' experience in project / program management
· Proven track record of leading successful large, complex initiatives with technology requirements
· Strong business connectivity
· Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills; sound business judgment and intelligent risk taking
· Demonstrated ability in managing, collaborating and influencing people not within the direct reporting lines
· Strong negotiation, interpersonal, partnership, and communications skills with ability to effectively work with all levels of an organization
· Experienced in change management practices, budget management and resource management
· Experience in Operations Management or Information Systems Management is desirable
· Third level degree in IT or Business
· A recognized certification in Project, Programme or Portfolio Management
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.