IT Project Manager (Factory Systems)
Location: Dungannon, Co. Tyrone
Salary: Highly Competitive
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit an IT project Manager based in Dungannon.
- Day-to-day running of projects through the entire project lifecycle, within budget and set timescales in line with defined project management standards;
- Ability to build strong relationships with the Senior Management Team and other stakeholders to understand the business requirements for each project, developing effective working relationships and ongoing management processes for the projects;
- Planning and implementing IT projects: set schedules for milestones completion, coordinate personnel and project activities and secure resources;
- Regularly communicating progress and key risks and issues requiring attention to Business Sponsors and Senior IT Project Managers;
- Managing, monitoring and motivating cross functional teams assigned to projects;
- Planning the effective handover of projects to business as usual once operational;
- Liaising with and managing key system suppliers and contracts; and
- Driving operational improvement in core business processes by implementing good practice procedures.
- Educated to degree level with more than 2 years relevant experience in a project management role; OR more than 5 years relevant experience;
- Previous experience of IT within an FMCG/manufacturing environment;
- Experience of the full systems delivery lifecycle, preferably using traditional (waterfall) or agile delivery methodologies;
- Experience in managing a wide variety of stakeholders from end users through to Board level.
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jamie at firstname.lastname@example.org at Grafton Recruitment OR call him on 02890323333
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland