IT Service Delivery Lead
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit an IT Service Delivery Lead based in Antrim.
Reporting to the IT & Business Improvement Manager, the IT Service Delivery Lead is responsible for the ongoing management and delivery of the service-desk function and associated vendor/supplier management.
- Manage the IT service-desk workload efficiently
- Quickly build and maintain a productive working relationship with all incumbent IT Suppliers
- Ensure that all IT suppliers deliver their service to in an acceptable fashion and in accordance with agreed Service Level Agreements
- Manage ongoing IT incidents effectively, escalating appropriately and ensuring speedy resolution
- Ensure that problems (recurring IT issues) are flagged and dealt with accurately and efficiently
- Take ownership of the IT change management process, ensuring that all change requests are correctly reviewed and safely executed
- Develop appropriate policies, procedures and standard operating procedures within the Service Delivery area, ensure staff are trained, and that the policies are effectively executed
- Ensure that all relevant IT project outputs are incorporated into Service-desk processes and
- procedures - eg new start requirements implemented effectively
- Take a lead role in the implementation of NIS (Network & Information Systems) Directive rollout in the company
- Any other duties as requested by the IT & Business Improvement Manager
The successful candidate will be an experienced IT professional, with extensive experience in leading and managing IT supplier relationships, and delivering secure and efficient IT services. They will possess excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to prioritise incidents effectively and logically.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline.
- Experience in leading and managing IT Supplier relationships.
- Experience managing service-desk staff/IT technicians.
- Good core knowledge of Windows infrastructure & management tools.
- Good core knowledge of Cisco networking.
- Good knowledge of IT security techniques and best practice.
- Excellent numeracy and written skills.
- Excellent IT, communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise workload
- ITIL accreditation or qualification
- Knowledge of Cisco IPT technology, management, and tools
- Experience in disaster recovery procedures
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jonathan McConnell at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07384 513 095 for a confidential chat.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland