IT Field Engineer
Location: Belfast, Coo. Antrim
Salary: Extremely Competitive
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a IT Filed Service Engineer based in Belfast.
The IT Field Service Engineer is responsible for all 1st line and 2nd line support.
- Respond to breakdown calls &/or complete planned works as directed by the Call Desk day to day
- Provide 24 x 7 breakdown cover 'oncall' if required on a 1 in 4 rota basis
- Accurately record and report all activities using the relative documents provided by the customers and the company
- Effectively respond to customer escalations with urgency to resolve their problems
- Conduct site surveys prior to solution deployment, as scheduled & tasked
- Complete IT/software installation activities as scheduled & tasked
- Complete a range of documentation in support of your role, e.g. field service reports, site survey risk assessments & method statements, Return Materials Authorisation, customer acceptance & handover documentation and complete monthly expenses.
- Comply with company policies and procedures
The successful candidate will be an experienced IT professional, with extensive experience in Software engineering and Development.
- Microsoft / Cisco or equivalent certification or willing to undertake certification
- Desktop and network installation background
- Hold a full clean UK driving license and access to a car
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Takes great pride and care in providing an exceptional service to customers
- A positive "can do" attitude is essential
- Demonstrate a good customer relationship
- Demonstrate a good level of customer focus balanced with wider business awareness
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an enquiring mind
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner at all times
- Excellent time management skills
- Hands on experience with Windows Technologies including server knowledge
- Excellent support and maintenance experience
- Good knowledge of computer hardware and set-up
- Experience with Desktops / Storage / Network Support / Installation / Break/Fix Printer experience
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jamie at email@example.com at Grafton Recruitment OR call him on 02890323333
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland