IT Software Developer
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit an IT Software Developer for leading manufacturing company based in Antrim, County Antrim, Northern Ireland.
This well established and financially secure business is a leading manufacturer of PVCu Windows and Doors. They supply primarily to the UK and Ireland trade sectors, manufacturing A huge volume of frames per week. With advanced production facilities located across 40 acres in Northern Ireland and trade outlets throughout the UK, they offer a vast range of products and services combined with industry-leading turnaround times.
Reporting to: IT Manager
As an IT Software Developer, you will hit the ground running and immediately become a fully-integrated member of the software development team, developing, maintaining and supporting applications within an outstanding workforce.
You will be involved in the entire software development life cycle, from the early stages of customer-facing requirements-gathering through to the final stage of deployment.
- Contribute actively to the design, delivery and support our range of software solutions including Front End code
- Analyse and evaluate program code and identify appropriate modifications and enhancements to existing systems.
- Implementation of software, including user training.
- Develop and execute system test plans to ensure application performance conforms to specifications.
- Demonstration of software at project milestones.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplined agile team to deliver user-focused and successful solutions
- Manage production-ready applications.
- Be responsible for accessibility and cross browser / cross device compatibility
- Assist in developing methodologies, standards and best practices
- Research and recommend appropriate interactive technologies
- 2 years experience in C#, .Net, ASP.Net, MVC
- SQL Server (T-SQL & Administration)
- Mobile Development (Xamarin, Android Studio)
- RESTful API
- Source Control (TFS)
- Java Development
- .net Core
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive starting salary that is negotiable based on experience.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.