IT Support Analyst
IT Support Analyst
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit an IT Support Analyst based in Belfast.
The IT Support Analyst must consistently analyse the impact and severity of issues to ensure correct prioritisation, whilst providing guidance and feedback to the internal teams. This feedback will fuel decisions about the future direction of the evolving products and the company itself.
- Responding to client requests in correlation with their contracted service level agreements.
- Resolving clients support requests via customer support platform and telephone
- Escalation of requests to the relevant teams whilst ensuring prompt follow up
- Reassign or escalate incidents and requests to on-site third line support, third parties or other teams where appropriate, discussing fully with colleagues
- Liaise with all third-party services to ensure support queries are investigated and resolved efficiently
- Referring client requests for advice and consultation to Account Managers where necessary
Reporting and Analysis
- Suggest/implement improvements and raise awareness of areas of concern in relation to support/business processes or procedures
- Review key system statistics and data trends in order to improve system usage and user adoption
- Analyse support queries and identify additional tools which could be implemented to reduce 1st, 2nd or 3rd line support requests
- Regularly analyse client's feedback for system improvements/recommendations
- Creating and providing of regular reports internally and externally to customers
- Analyse support/business processes and procedures to ensure they are efficient
- Responsible for the overall quality of the fixes and issues which are delivered to clients and to internal/external testing teams
- Communicating support tasks and issues to the rest of the team
- Directing and ensuring tasks and issues are being carried out and resolved successfully
- Bachelor's degree in IT or Business Studies (Note: Relevant commercial experience may be accepted in place of a degree certification)
- Minimum 1 year in Customer Support, preferably in an IT environment
- Proven ability to prioritise issues raised by clients
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with internal teams and the general public/clients
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Proven ability to handle and break down complex requirements
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
- Competitive salary
- 24 days annual leave (excluding public holidays)
- Work on innovative projects with ambitious clients in Ireland and the UK
- Flexible working hours
- Continuous Training Opportunities
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Regular team building activities
- Vibrant modern offices in the City Centre
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Steven Cinnamond (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland