IT Support Analyst (Contract)
IT Support Analyst (Contract)
Location: Larne / Belfast
Salary: Highly Competitive
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit an IT Support Analyst based in Larne/Belfast.
- Maintenance of PC's including fault diagnosis (Desktop & Print related disciplines)/ Resolve incident tickets through Remedy ticket submission adhering to the formal SLA or by escalation to the next support level. Resolve incident tickets through Remedy ticket submission adhering to the formal SLA or by escalation to the next support level.
- Request Fulfilment -Assistance and liaison with 1st line support Help Centre / Resolve Request fulfilment through Remedy ticket submission / Hardware Break Fix Support & Replacements/ All hardware out of warranty that is faulty would need Business Unit Acceptance before any costs are committed the resolution
- Customer contact (Supplying second line technical support for all customers -face to-face, telephone and email)
- Installation of hardware & software peripherals (Desktop related) which may require some physical activity.
- Liaising with internal & external suppliers/manufacturers regarding software and hardware products. Support software that is installed in the desktop environment. Although many applications are supported by the apps team, best efforts will be required before handing over. A full set of installation documents are available for any installed software.
- Asset management (lifecycle & license compliance) Leavers are required to hand in all hardware, this part of the support will be to remove hardware from the users' desk and hand into the central repository for redeployment upon receipt of a request into the Remedy Queue
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and desktop products
- Working understanding of PC hardware and components
- Experience in some or all of the following:
o Incident Resolution
o Request Fulfilment
o Hardware Break Fix Support & Replacements
o Software Support
o Warranty Management
o Asset Recovery
o Service Centre Liaison & Feedback
Be able to travel as required, between the sites
o Call Queue/ SLA management
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jamie at email@example.com at Grafton Recruitment OR call him on 02890323333
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland