IT Support Engineer
Location: Ballymena, CO. Antrim
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a IT Support Engineer based in Ballymena.
- Providing first and second line support to the user community, providing immediate solutions where possible or taking ownership of the problem and sourcing additional resources as required to provide timely and effective resolutions, within defined service level agreements.
- Managing a proportion of the calls on the company IT Fault Logger system, prioritising or re-allocating where necessary to ensure a consistently high level of service.
- Liaise with hardware and software providers as required.
- Proactively monitor key IT resources including but not limited to: virtualised and traditional servers, Citrix XenApp servers, SAN and back-up systems, security and firewall products.
- Administration of Active Directory, IIS, Exchange, SharePoint and ERP servers.
- Maintain an accurate register of hardware and software assets.
- Ensure the company data back-up policies are adhered to and updated, as required. Plan and carry out restoration of key systems in line with the company Business Continuity Plan.
- Maintain and administer the physical network infrastructure, including switches, hubs and cabling to cabinets dispersed throughout the site, as well as the wireless network and associated appliances.
- Knowledge of Active Directory principles & Group Policy rollout and control
- Creation and maintenance of physical and virtual environments
- Able to deal with multi- disciplinary departments and users of all levels of ability
- Able to deliver a high level of customer satisfaction
- Able to communicate and deal effectively with all levels within an organisation
- Good attention to detail and a high level of work accuracy.
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jamie at firstname.lastname@example.org at Grafton Recruitment OR call him on 02890323333
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland