IT Support Engineer
Location: Cookstown, Co Tyrone, N Ireland
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 Negotiable, based on experience
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit an IT Support Engineer for a successful and financially secure equipment rental business. They are renowned for their extensive range and commitment to delivering quality and service. This has led to numerous awards.
As the IT Support Engineer, you will have skill and experience in delivering systems implementation and be comfortable in designing process improvements. You will take a hands-on role in ensuring effective and efficient performance across both hardware and software.
You will possess technical excellence across both network and infrastructure whilst ensuring full regulatory compliance and data security.
You will be proactive in leading internal projects to ensure the latest up-to-date technology boosts performance and service within the company.
- Provide timely 'first response'to technical queries
- Systems overview and implementation
- Update hardware inventory & plans
- Remain aware of new IT developments, providing input and tactical direction to the business
- You will have recent, practical experience of hands-on IT management
- Degree level IT related qualification or HND + minimum of 3 years experience.
- A working and practical knowledge of operating systems, platforms, databases, hardware and software, including applications
- Ability to effectively prioritise, organise and complete various duties simultaneously.
- Self-starter - works proactively with minimum supervision.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive starting salary up to £30,000 per annum depending on experience.
For a confidential chat please call Jonathan McConnell on 07540827711 or email email@example.com
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.