IT Support Engineer
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit an IT Support Engineer for a true market leading managed services provider based in Lisburn, Co. Antrim, Northern Ireland.
The successful candidates will work as part of a small flexible team to provide day to day technical support including call handling, installations including remote and on-site support.
- A degree or equivalent 3rd level IT qualification or relevant industry experience
- High proficiency with Microsoft products
- 4 years working in an IT Support environment
- Experience supporting and maintaining all versions of Windows Server through to 2012 R2
- Installation, imaging & maintenance of Windows Client
- Virtualisation: Hyper-V & VMware
- Management of network equipment (SonicWALL, Draytek, Netgear)
- Backup & replication software and processes
- Office 365 - Exchange, SharePoint etc
- Top level DNS & domain name management
- Broadband maintenance & diagnostics
- VOIP systems
You will receive a competitive package, the opportunity to work in an exciting fast moving local business.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jonathan McConnell at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.