IT Support Lead
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit an IT Support Lead for a leading manufacturing company based in Tyrone.
As the IT Support Lead, you will provide daily support to the business as a whole and the IT Manager. The ideal candidate will possess vast experience in an IT support role and have the ability to design and implement enhancements to the core IT infrastructure and experience of managing IT projects.
- 8+ Years' experience in supporting IT
- Degree in relevant field
- Experience of high volume IT support - up to 300 users
- Experience in providing desktop hardware support/troubleshooting
- Networking and systems administration
- VMware creation and management
- Maintenance of Servers (Server 2008/12, Exchange 2010, SQL Server 2008/2017)
- Daily backup/recovery procedures
- Managing Network security (Anti-virus protection, Firewall etc)
- Reporting experience (SQL, Crystal Reports or similar)
- Sage administrator experience
- Programming skills
- Experience in business procedures and operations advantageous
You will receive a competitive package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jonathan McConnell at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
Email email@example.com or call 07384 513 095 for a confidential chat.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing, and Procurement.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland