IT Systems Administrator
Location: Belfast, Co. Antrim
Salary: Highly Competitive
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Systems Administrator based in Belfast.
- Implementation and support of several major IT projects being rolled out throughout the Group
- Support of multiple physical and virtual Windows servers over multiple locations incorporating Domain controllers, application and file servers, Exchange servers, SharePoint servers, Web-servers, SQL-servers, Remote Desktop Servers and a Citrix farm
- Maintenance of the company's Internet & remote access services, including firewall settings, gateway configurations, remote access and VPN management functions
- Management of a Cloud/Wide Area Network environment.
- In-house training on Microsoft Office applications
- Maintenance of company's Internet websites and managing permission to secure areas
- Providing and updating disaster recovery procedures for Windows network and Alpha-based applications and data
- Updates and new projects are completed on time and users are fully compliant
- General hardware and software installations are carried out in line with agreed plans
- Associated printers are configured and maintained
- Hardware and software stock is reconciled and managed
- All company policy is complied with and supported
- Personal training and development needs are identified with supervisor
- Induction, company training and appraisal is supported as required
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent in an Information Technology discipline
- Dynamics AX
- Active Directory
- SQL Server Management
- Exchange Server
- MS Office Applications
- Virtual environments
- WAN infrastructures
- Experience of servers, backup and print queue management
- Experience of internet / remote access / firewall setting / gateway configuration / VPN management
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jamie at firstname.lastname@example.org at Grafton Recruitment OR call him on 02890323333
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland