Job Title: IT Systems Administrator, Grafton Recruitment
Grafton Recruitment is one of the largest recruitment companies in Europe and we currently have an exciting opportunity for an IT Systems Administrator to join our team in Belfast. We would like to hear from you if you are target driven and are interested in working in a fast paced environment.
The IT Systems Administrator will support Grafton Recruitment by providing an excellent IT Support and Maintenance Service, playing a critical role in ensuring IT systems and processes are fit for purpose. This support is for Hardware, Software (including Core Line of Business Applications), Network Infrastructure (including LAN and WAN) and Telephony (both fixed and mobile).
You will have extensive experience in an IT support role. In addition, you will have strong technical skills, in a business context, with the ability to identify and provide practical solutions.
- Minimum of 5 years working in IT Support, to include:
- Experience of working with a Citrix and/or VMWare environment
- Previous experience of directly supporting end users
- Experience of working with external vendors and in an IT Outsourced Managed Service environment
- Excellent knowledge of computer systems and infrastructure
- Strong technical skills, particularly in a Business context, with the ability to identify and provide practical solutions
- A degree in computer engineering / computer related discipline
Attractive base salary
Benefits, including pension (up to 5% matched), on successful completion of probation.
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below