Based in the heart of Dublin City Centre, our client is a dynamic and growing company operating in the digital advertising space. They operate a digital screen network across the country specialising in the promotion of music, theatre, culture and the arts.
Due to continued growth, they are currently seeking to recruit an enthusuiastic and motivated IT Technician to join their team.
Our core business is operating an outdoor digital screen advertising network . We have over 200 screens nationwide through Dublin, Cork, Kilkenny and Belfast. All screens are operated by a mini pc playing specific software that manages our content. This software is controlled by a central hub back in the Micromedia office. The core role revolves around ensuring the whole network is operating smoothly.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Managing external Screen network - ensure all screens are online and operating correctly
- Trouble shooting day to day issues
- New screen sites delivery / roll-out
- Arranging the installation of new locations and ensuring all are done to high spec
- Ensuring all client campaign are set up correctly on the system and the right screens are playing the right content for each booking
- Managing a systems upgrade
- Maintaining strong client relationships
Applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Approximately 2 years experience in an IT Technician / IT Project Management role
- Desire to work as an integral part of a growing company
- Ability to pro-actively contribute to service improvements
- Flexible approach to work
- Ability to work autonomously in an ever changing and fast paced environment
This permanent position will offer a salary in the region of €35,000 - €40,000. Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates.
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Laura Craughwell on 01 4505288.