IT Trainer - Public Sector
IT Trainer - Public Sector
At Grafton Recruitment we currently have a new opportunity available for an experienced IT Trainer to join a prominent Public Sector body.
This role will be offered as a 12 month contract, with a strong possibility of extension upon completion. This role will be based in Dublin City Centre but the role will require the successful applicant to travel to nationwide offices.
The successful candidate will join a team of trainers and will require an ambitious team player with a capacity to provide high level training supports, with a focus on operational effectiveness and service excellence.
The purpose of this role will be to ensure that high training standards are consistent with Key Performance Indicators (KPI's), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) and workflow processes.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Be central to the delivery of service excellence by working with operational teams and external stakeholders in the delivery of high quality training.
- Take responsibility for first line support for system users where the user needs training and coaching on existing
- Deliver accessible overviews of Dynamics 365 Systems. This will include orientation for new staff members and specialised training in response to changing roles, business processes and system functionality
- Demonstrates high standards of organisational and time management skills in the delivery of training plans
- Deliver bespoke training programs tailored for different internal and external business users to ensure that they are up-to-date with relevant Microsoft SharePoint and Dynamics 365 Systems in response to ongoing operational needs
- Possess the knowledge and skills to resolve issues related to training needs without the requirement for escalation to ICT Support Teams
- Provision of support and guidance to users to ensure that they have an understanding of issues related to data protection and security arising from the use of Microsoft SharePoint and Dynamics
- Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure that Microsoft SharePoint & Dynamics 365 training programmes are well promoted and well utilised in all business teams.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of a library of multi-media support training materials that is readily accessible to users at the point of
- Determine new training requirements and technologies based on feedback, performance standards and observations which will be fed back into the review and lessons learned
Applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Relevant Third Level qualification (e.g. Degree) in project management, business studies, or equivalent is desirable
- Candidate must provide evidence of a training or learning and development related accreditation (e.g. CIPD, IITD, QQI, Train the Trainer, JEB).
- At least 2 years prior experience in delivering group and individual training to business user
- Previous experience in delivering training and support to Microsoft SharePoint & Dynamics 365 end
- Experience in the development of effective training documentation and creation of training support materials and webinars
- A proven customer service ethos with strong relationship building skills across business teams and external
- Be a very experienced communicator in both written and oral presentations and experienced in using multi-media for delivering training
A salary in the region of €36,000 along with benefits will be on offer to the successful candidate.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday, March 11th at 5pm.
To be considered, please send an up to date copy of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Grafton Recruitment via the enclosed link.
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the enclosed link.