Salary: Excellent Salary/Package
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Java Developer based in Derry/Londonderry.
- To design, code, test, debug and document components/modules of a system
- To input into the design and development process for solutions using existing and new technologies
- To scope and create test plans and test data, mapping back to requirements, and to maintain the integrity of the test environment
- To ensure adherence to agreed project time scales and deliverables
- To provide regular project status updates as and when required
- To develop professional relationships with customers that identify requirements and ensure swift delivery and high satisfaction
- To provide ongoing support and upgrades to customers
- To participate in all aspects of the project life cycle as and when required
- Java EE (3+ years)
- Full Stack Development exposure
- Solid Architectural understanding of enterprise applications
- Spring Framework
- Experience in HTML, CSS, JSP, JSTL, JQuery and AJAX
- Application Servers like Tomcat, WebLogic or JBoss
- Strong RDBMS skills (MySQL preferred)
- Experience in leading a team of developers
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jamie at firstname.lastname@example.org at Grafton Recruitment OR call him on 02890323333
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland