Job Title - Clerical Officer - Clonskeagh
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for
The Role: Clerical Officer - Grade III
- Reception duties/ Out Patient Clinics
- Deal appropriately and efficiently with communications, queries, callers or visitors to the office
- Arrange meetings and teleconferences when required.
- Day to day office duties e.g. Correspondence, Post, Typing, Dictaphone Typing, Faxing, Photocopying, filing etc.
- Interpreting and providing written and oral information to Clinicians on Primary Care Team
- Logging all enquiries/telephone calls, complaints etc. prioritising same.
- Assist in the drafting and issue of letters memos, and general information to staff, clients and general public
- Assist with the preparation and management of documents required for meetings and presentation.
- Organise, co-ordinate, attend and take minutes of meetings when required
- Arranging appointments, dealing with patients in a confident and professional manner
- Inputting data on relevant systems
- Support to various clinics being held
- Maintain confidentiality and a high level of professionalism
- Implementation and operation of document management system and associated filing/storage of documentation - including paper filing, email archives, personnel and other filing systems
- Provide cross cover as & when required for other Grade III's in the office
- Adopt a flexible and adaptable attitude to work and workload at all times. Act as a change agent and model for embracing change at all times.
The above Job Description is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all duties involved and consequently, the post holder may be required to perform other duties as appropriate to the post which may be assigned to him/her from time to time and to contribute to the development of the post while in office.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm Max 37 Hours per week.
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel
- Strong data entry and typing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
In Return: An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.