Experienced Joiner (Shutter Fitter)
Day shift role
£26,000 - Negotiable, plus paid overtime
Grafton is working in partnership with a client that is a market leader in their industry helping with the recruitment of a Shutter Fitter.
The business is a true Northern Ireland success story, starting as a family business and growing into a huge NI employer with over 1100 employees. The company has continued to grow rapidly through the earlier recession and has broken records for units manufactured even with the threat
- To provide the end user and / customer with options on product ranges, styles, colours and componentry and provide technical guidance of suitability of Shutter style for the desired window.
- Liaise regularly with the Customer Services team on all aspects of the sale e.g. co-ordination of appointments, quotations, order processing, lead times and ensuring that the customer and end user is fully informed.
- On completion of the order, provide a professional and timely fitting service to the end user, following up with customer with feedback.
- Promote the full Santa Fe range using point of sale material and liaise regularly with the Marketing team regarding branding and updates.
- Ensure extensive product knowledge is maintained, participating in all training provided in relation the Santa Fe range, operating systems, processes and procedures.
- Fully utilise all training and support materials.
- As a representative of both and our customer, provide a high level of customer service, maintaining professionalism at all times.
- Provide the Technical Sales Manager with periodic updates and reports as required.
- Travel throughout the required area will be required, with frequent visits to designated premises to collect stock.
- Travel to Head Office in Lisburn (Northern Ireland) will be required to pick up product and attend training etc.
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time.
- Must have full clean UK driving licence with a minimum of 2 years driving experience.
- Minimum of 3 years joinery or shopfitting experience
- Experience of fitting a product to specific measurements
Interested Shutter Fitter who feel are meeting the criteria should forward a CV without delay via this advertisement. If you would like to discuss this Shutter Fitter, job in more detail please contact me, Patrick Moore, now on 02890 323 333 or 07501 503154