This regional insurance broker has been providing personal and commercial insurance solutions to their clients across the province for over 15 years. They are looking to recruit a Junior Account Handler as a result of sustained growth.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate or school leaver who is keen to create a long term career in the insurance industry to join a highly experienced team of insurance professional as they seek to grow their business. In turn you will be provided with training and support towards professional qualifications. If you are keen on joining a firm who are investors in people and who are committed to building the highest quality insurance broking organisation in Northern Ireland then forward your CV to me in confidence for a confidential conversation.
- New business quotations.
- Mid-Terms Adjustments.
- Working closely with internal colleagues and insurance firms to ensure to timely placement of insurance for clients.
- Provision of excellent customer service.
- Handling of customer complaints in accordance with company procedures.
- I would be beneficial having some previous customer service / call handling experience, however candidates from other backgrounds will be considered.
- A professional and persuasive telephone manner.
- Ideally you will be qualified to A-Level standard and candidates must be able to evidence a minimum of 5 GCSE's at Grade C or above, including Maths and English, or equivalent.
- A passion for Customer Service.
- A drive to succeed.
- Circa £16,000 - £20,000 DOE.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Exam support.
- Generous holidays allowance.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.