Junior Account Manager | Permanent | Blanchardstown | €25-26,000
The Client: Located in Dublin 15, our client is a leading supplier to the manufacturing, distribution and construction industries and has a well established presence in Ireland. They are currently experiencing growth in the market and they are seeking to expand their customer service and sales team.
The Role: As a Junior Account Manager, you will be required to effectively manage key customer accounts, develop business relationships and provide daily administrative support to the department. This is a busy, varied role with scope for career progression and development opportunities. While the focus is on internal sales, there is no cold calling required; the key focus is to build upon existing client contracts through providing product knowledge and updates of the range of services.
The main duties will include:
- Handling all customer queries in a timely and professional manner
- Act as main point of contact for specific client accounts, ensuring their business needs are met within a timely manner and within SLA's
- Process customer orders on internal systems and ensure orders are fulfilled within agreed timeframes; ensure deliveries are dispatched correctly as per order by liaising with various departments
- Provide expert product knowledge to customers (training provided)
- Contract administration and co-ordination of contractual changes, quotations, price lists
- Provide support to marketing on a regular basis - event and trade show administration, issuing brochures, business development support
- Work individually and as a team to achieve targets
- Ad hoc project work as and when required
- Educated to Leaving Certificate level
- The ideal candidates will have previous experience in an administration role in a customer service environment with a heavy emphasis on account management
- Experience in retail or FMCG sector an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to achieve results in a busy, target driven environment
- Strong computer skills including MS Office
- Flexibility in approach to working arrangements
- Salary €25-26k
- Parking provided
- Canteen facilities
- Career progression opportunities
This is an excellent opportunity for an immediate start with an established organisation.
The working hours will be 9am-5pm Monday to Friday. Please note that due to the location, own transport is preferable. For immediate consideration, please forward an up-to-date CV. Please note, interested applicants must be available for an immediate interview.
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.