Junior Accounts Assistant - Dublin 22
Junior Accounts Assistant - Dublin 22 - €25k
Are you ready to kick start your accounting career? Do you want to work for a busy and successful company?
Then we want to hear from you!
At Grafton Recruitment we have a fantastic opportunity available for the right candidate looking to progress their career in a busy office environment. To be successful in your application, you will be motivated with a positive attitude - some relevant experience is desirable, but not a requirement!
The successful candidate will be trained to assist in the following:
- Accounts administration
- General administration tasks
- Answering telephones
- Invoicing, credits and stock control
- Data entry
- Processing payments
- Basic administration duties
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- 6 month - 1 year experience in a similar environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Analytical and detail orientated
- Comfortable with software and ability to learn new systems
- Flexible approach to work
- Motivated to pursue a career in accounts
This is a permanent position that will offer excellent career progression opportunities in a supportive team environment. If this sound like the opportunity you have been looking for, please do not delay in sending your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Grafton Recruitment via the enclosed link.
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.