Junior Administrator x 2
Monaghan, Co Monaghan
Temporary for 6 months with the possibility od extension.
- Duties will include providing back office support for the busy Customer Care Team
- Taking high volumes of calls
- Scheduling appointments and meetings for the Site Team
- Organise the filing system
- Download and print high volumes of documents
- Manage, record and track all customer contacts using in-house software system
- All other administration duties as requested by management.
Hours of Work: Mon-Fri 9am-5.15pm
- Previous experience in Administration or Customer Care is desirable
- Previous experience in a call centre setting would be beneficial
- Working knowledge in MS Office packages
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Possess a "can-do" attitude
- Capable of working on own initiative
- The role is based in Monaghan and may be expected to travel as part of their role to sites, company fixed locations or other locations as requested by Senior Management.
- Salary depending on experience
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information apply with your up to date Cv by clicking the button.