Role: Junior IT Desktop Support Engineer
Grafton Specialist recruitment has been retained to recruit a Junior IT Desktop Support Engineer .
An exciting role to join a fast paced company who is going through a rapid growth period. This is an exciting opportunity for an IT Desktop Support Technician who wishes to have the opportunity in the future to progress their role with the IT department, to join a dynamic IT team, to help shape the future of our IT solutions and help to support our customer base, both directly and indirectly.
· Tier 1/2 support for workstations, and cross-platform services
· Working within a Microsoft environment, you will have responsibility for Windows desktops ranging from Windows 7 to Windows 10
· Regular deployment of essential tools used by our staff in Camlin
· Troubleshoot issues related to performance, authentication, and permissions, in a cross-platform environment
· Supporting IT aspects of divisional projects to help ensure smooth and timely delivery
· Working with internal users and external support to resolve issues
· You will be able to demonstrate your skills and be a first-class communicator who is always well presented
· Excellent understanding of the technical fundamentals
· The ability to work between several departments as well as working on several technical issues at the same time
· The ability to work under pressure during the event of an IT related emergency
· Demonstrate a passion for IT and the ability / desire to learn new skills quickly
· Have at the minimum a sound understanding of networking fundamentals
· Excellent telephone manner, there will be a requirement for support to be provided over the phone.
· HND or Degree in Computer science / software engineering or equivalent
· Excellent Windows 7/8/10 troubleshooting ability
The successful candidate will be rewarded with the opportunity to grow and develop professionally within a dynamic company.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.